Wednesday 2 April 2014

My Reflection

I often wake up in the middle of the night. Certain thoughts cross my mind at the wee hours. It normally takes a few seconds to register my senses. The dark world hibernates around. The moonbeams sneak through the fleecy layers of clouds. An uncomfortable sense of stillness disturbs me and thus makes it difficult to kill the time. It feels as if time comes to the standstill. Sometimes I go back to my desk and pen down my reflections. It feels as if I can’t simply express what I am; who I am; where I belong to. It does not mean I am gripped by any sort of existential crisis. It is rather a battle between my willingness and the stark reality. I go on writing in haste. It is not the hour for indolence. It is the hour to ensure my entity. Life is so uncertain. Time is such an arch enemy to my aspiration. At such an hour of night I sincerely realize such aspects. A kind of dogged willingness overpowers me and I take on the challenge to accomplish my desire before my world comes to end. I feel I can move on like the intrepid pioneers. I can turn it around. The turbulent amalgamation of thoughts lulls me into sleep and I wake up again in the morning. Unfortunately, my contemplation fades into the oblivion as the day progresses and everything remains the same......

No comments:

Post a Comment